Update – 26th May 2021
With the further relaxation of Covid regulations, the Benevolent Fund are pleased to announce that we will be reopening all apartments and cottages for holidays from Saturday 5th June.
Please note for clarity that we have been operating at 50% capacity but, from the 5th June we have fully opened all our apartments and cottages.
The website will open for bookings as follows;
- From 9am on 1st June –Bookings for holidays starting in June and for advance booking of holidays in November
- From 9am on 7th June –Bookings for holidays starting in July
- From 9am on 14th June –Bookings for holidays starting in August
- From 9am on 21st June – Bookings for holidays starting in September
- From 9am on 21st June – Bookings for holidays starting in September and October
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A CONFIRMED BOOKING YOU DO NOT NEED TO REBOOK
You may wish to check your details for logging on to the website in advance of these dates
Whilst we are in an encouraging place around the Covid pandemic, we must continue to be safe and vigilant. Whilst the Benevolent Fund and our staff have made arrangements to our cleaning regimes and installed hand sanitiser in our sites we need you to play your part.
We remind you that the latest public health advice can be accessed at – https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/news/covid-19-coronavirus
If you are availing of a holiday in Portrush you will be allocated a specific check in time. We ask that you strictly adhere to this.
Whilst present you must comply with the regulations around wearing face coverings, frequently wash your hands/ use sanitiser and maintain social distancing. When you leave you must ventilate the apartment by opening windows and remove bedding etc as you are requested by the caretaking staff.
Please especially observe the additional Covid safety precautions that we have implemented to help keep you and other holidaymakers safe, for example an enhanced cleaning regime and the installation of hand sanitisers. In particular;
- You must not attend the apartments if you or any member of your group has covid 19 symptoms (or a positive Covid 19 test) now or at any point in the 10 days prior to your holiday. If this applies please advise the Benevolent Fund offices.
- You must not attend the apartments if you or any member of your group has been in contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid 19 in the 10 days prior to your holiday. If this applies please advise the Benevolent Fund offices
- To comply with the Track and Trace rules, we will need the name and telephone number of anyone over 16 staying.
- The only people who may use your apartment is your group and only those previously notified may use the apartment. We remind you that under the regulations, only 6 people from a maximum of 2 households may stay together.
- If within 7 days of your stay you, or a member of your party develops Covid symptoms, or has a positive Covid test, please promptly inform the Benevolent Fund office.
Thank you in advance for your support and patience as we deal with these unprecedented times.
Fore more information on how to register and access the booking system, please see below:
Members can now register for the apartments & cottages booking site and are advised to do so.
Members will need the following details to register:
- Correct last name of applicant
- Service number of the member
- Date of birth of the member
You will then be asked to create a username and password. Please make it memorable as this will be needed for future logins.