Whilst we are in an encouraging place around the Covid pandemic, we must continue to be safe and vigilant. Whilst the Benevolent Fund and our staff have made arrangements to our cleaning regimes and installed hand sanitiser in our sites we need you to play your part.
We remind you that the latest public health advice can be accessed at – https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/news/covid-19-coronavirus
If you are availing of a holiday in Portrush you will be allocated a specific check in time. We ask that you strictly adhere to this.
Whilst present you must comply with the regulations around wearing face coverings, frequently wash your hands/ use sanitiser and maintain social distancing. When you leave you must ventilate the apartment by opening windows and remove bedding etc as you are requested by the caretaking staff.
Please especially observe the additional Covid safety precautions that we have implemented to help keep you and other holidaymakers safe, for example an enhanced cleaning regime and the installation of hand sanitisers. In particular;
- You must not attend the apartments if you or any member of your group has covid 19 symptoms (or a positive Covid 19 test) now or at any point in the 10 days prior to your holiday. If this applies please advise the Benevolent Fund offices.
- You must not attend the apartments if you or any member of your group has been in contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid 19 in the 10 days prior to your holiday. If this applies please advise the Benevolent Fund offices
- To comply with the Track and Trace rules, we will need the name and telephone number of anyone over 16 staying.
- The only people who may use your apartment is your group and only those previously notified may use the apartment. We remind you that under the regulations, only 6 people from a maximum of 2 households may stay together.
- If within 7 days of your stay you, or a member of your party develops Covid symptoms, or has a positive Covid test, please promptly inform the Benevolent Fund office.
Thank you in advance for your support and patience as we deal with these unprecedented times.